- > HIGH PRESSURE DRAIN CLEANING
- > DRAIN CAMERA INSPECTIONS
- > STORMWATER AND SOAK WELL SERVICING
- > RESTAURANTS INSTALLATIONS AND MAINTENANCE
- > PUMP PITS SERVICING AND REPAIRS
- > GREASE TRAPS AND SILT TRAPS
- > OIL WATER SEPARATORS
- > INDUSTRIAL PLANT AND FACTORY MAINTENANCE AND EMERGENCY WORK.
- > SHUT DOWNS
Stormwater denotes water that originates during rainfall events and snow/ice melting. It can soak into the soil, remain on the surface and eventually evaporates, or runoff and end up in nearby streams, rivers, or other water bodies (dams etc.).