- > HIGH PRESSURE DRAIN CLEANING
- > DRAIN CAMERA INSPECTIONS
- > STORMWATER AND SOAK WELL SERVICING
- > RESTAURANTS INSTALLATIONS AND MAINTENANCE
- > PUMP PITS SERVICING AND REPAIRS
- > GREASE TRAPS AND SILT TRAPS
- > OIL WATER SEPARATORS
- > INDUSTRIAL PLANT AND FACTORY MAINTENANCE AND EMERGENCY WORK.
- > SHUT DOWNS
Divert and control storm water flow easily. Soak wells are mounted underneath the ground, where it controls the rainwaters direction through an inlet pipe and into the soak well, which then safely scatters the water as part of the underground volume. If a soak well gets clogged, we can ascertain the severity of this with our camera and if need be will use a suction pump to clear the soak well.
Is your car park flooding? Regular cleaning of silt and debris will prevent your soakwells from overflowing and possibly causing damage to property and service. In the cases of emergencies we are equipped to pump and remove water the water from site to prevent any potential damage.