You need to ensure that your home has a reticulated sewer connection. If not, we can help by converting from the old system to the new one.

Looking to connect to sewer? Or want to sub divide your property. We are water corp accredited to extend, connect and run sewer mains. FPS can also provide you with septic tank decommission certificates, making us your one stop solution.